We have announced a new date for our course on the Use of Force in Massachusetts! Join us December 16 at 6:00pm at On Target Training to learn about the Use of Force in Massachusetts, hosted by Richard Hughes, Certified Firearms/Use of Force Instructor.
The Use of Force in Massachusetts – Hosted by Richard Hughes, Certified Firearms/Use of Force Instructor
Cost is $100 per seat – To register for the course, please click here.
Advance payment is required. Please visit the store prior to the course to pay.
What You’ll Learn:
- What is use of force? Types?
- What happens just before a dangerous encounter happens (physiologically)?
- How to avoid or de-escalate a situation?
- Castle Doctrine: Do you have to flee your own home? What are the limitations?
- Post use of force actions?
- Can you “stand your ground” in Massachusetts?
- What are your responsibilities before and after a UOF incident?